vCard is a standardized file format for exchanging contact information. vCards can be imported/exported from many types of address books. Follow the steps below to import contacts contained a vCard (.vcf) file into Web Mail.
- Log into Web Mail at https://webmail.n2net.net/ using your full e-mail address and e-mail password.
- Select Contacts from the bottom of the list at the left side of the Web Mail window.
- Select the More Actions Drop down menu near the top of the window and select Import.
- The Contacts Import window should automatically open to the vCard Import page.
- Select the Browse button and select the vCard file you wish to import.
- The Add to group option can be left blank or you may select a group for the contacts you are importing.
- Select the Verify Import button. Web Mail will verify if the contacts are valid and can be imported successfully.
- Select Apply Import to add the contacts to your Web Mail contacts list.
Last Updated: March 5th, 2014